Enjoy the tender and tasty goodness of our SUPERBEEF Top Sirloin.
IMPORTANT: Please follow the cooking instructions below!
- Allow meat to thaw naturally in the refrigerator.
- Allow it to rest to room temperature prior to cooking.
- Unless you are braising the cut with moist heat, grass fed beef should, at the longest, be cooked to medium only.
- For the most tender and tasty experience, cook the Prime Rib Roast to medium rare!
- The Top Sirloin Roast can also be braised.
- Roasting time is approximately 20 minutes per pound.
- Preheat the oven to 450℉. Put the roast in the hot oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350℉ and cook for another 40-50 minutes, until meat thermometer reads 130℉ (rare) to 140℉ (medium).
- Remove from oven, tent with foil and let stand for 15-25 minutes.
- Slice thin to serve.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, roasted carrots and onions.
- Save the roast drippings to make the gravy (deglaze the roaster and prepare the gravy in the same roaster).
- For extra flavour, use strained potato water and add as needed to the gravy instead of water or broth.
The healthiest beef you will ever eat!