- 2 lbs Lean ground beef
- 1 Egg, beaten
- ¾ cup Dry bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp Milk (45ml)
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire (45ml)
- ⅛ tsp Cayenne pepper (0.5 ml)
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together using your hands.
- Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side – or until well done.
- Melt cheese on the patties while they are still cooking.
- Don’t forget your favorite BBQ sauce – See Recipes.
- Warm buns on the grill.
- Assemble your hamburger customized to your liking.
Serve and Enjoy!