King Cattle Company Beef Chili
- 1 ½ lbs of ground King Cattle Company beef
Cook in a pan with sea salt, celery salt and Mrs Dash (a herb seasoning salt)
- Then with 1 tbsp of butter, brown mushrooms and add a ½ cup chopped onion and ½ cup chopped celery
- Once the meat is cooked, add one can of tomato soup or diced tomato of your choice and one can of deep brown beans (the kind in tomato sauce).
- Then add the mushroom mixture to the meat, with 2 tsps of Chili powder and paprika to taste.
- Cook in a slow cooker or in an oven-proof pan baking on low heat for 2 to 5 hours.
So easy, so nutritious and just delicious!!!!