Savoury King Cattle Beef Steak Company Marinade
No matter what cut steak you use, this simple, easy King Cattle Company Beef Steak Marinade will make that steak melt in your mouth and be great with any meal!
Whether you get out the BBQ, or prefer to fry your steak in a pan, you will love this recipe.
- Place King Cattle Company beef on a cookie sheet or any large pan with a lip.
- Sprinkle both sides liberally with sea salt.
- Marinate the meat for 6 to 24 hours. The longer you marinade the King Cattle Company beefsteak the better the flavor!
- When cooking, the less you turn it, the better. It will keep more of its juices.
- 3 Tbsp Red wine vinegar or Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 Tbsp Worcestershire or Bragg sauce
- 3 Cloves of crushed/minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp Steak spice (Montreal is nice)
- 2 oz olive oil
- Mix together and pour over steak.