Enjoy the tender and tasty goodness of our SUPERBEEF Chuck Roast.
- Allow meat to thaw naturally in the refrigerator
- Allow it to rest to room temperature prior to cooking
- Unless you are braising the cut with moist heat, grass fed beef should, at the longest, be cooked to medium only
- For the most tender and tasty experience, cook the Chuck Roast to medium rare!
- The Chuck Roast can also be braised
- Cook roast for 15-20 minutes
- Reduce heat to 350℉ until meat thermometer reads 130℉ (rare) to 140℉ (medium)
- Roasting time is approximately 20 minutes per pound
- Remove from oven, tent and let stand for 15-25 minute
- Slice thin to serve
- Serve with mashed potatoes, roasted carrots and onions
- Save the roast drippings to make the gravy (deglaze the roaster and prepare the gravy in the same roaster)
- Use the the strained potato water and add as needed instead of water or broth, for extra flavour
The healthiest beef you will ever eat!