Enjoy the tender and tasty goodness of our SUPERBEEF Short Ribs.
Traditionally, beef short ribs are braised.
Braising is a combination of dry and moist cooking methods where you sear the meat and then bake the meat in a liquid.
You can also cook your short ribs in a slow cooker for great results with even less work!
Teriyaki BBQ Short Ribs
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 8.25 hours
- 2lbs Short Ribs
- 2 cups BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- Brown sugar
- Sesame Seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Season short ribs on all sides with salt, pepper, and brown sugar.
- Combine teriyaki sauce and BBQ sauce.
- Place the short ribs in the slow cooker, fat side up, and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Once done cooking, remove short ribs from slow cooker.
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes. Garnish with sesame seeds and more sauce, if desired.