SUPERBEEF Brisket is an ideal cut for cooking low and slow on the BBQ or in a slow-cooker.
Cooking Tips: Slow Cooker Beef Brisket
- 3 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 ½ lbs beef brisket
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp liquid smoke
- ½ onion, sliced into rings
- Mix paprika, pepper, salt, brown sugar, chili powder, and cumin together in a bowl.
- Rub evenly over the brisket.
- Then put the brisket in a resealable bag in the refrigerator and leave it for 30 minutes to 24 hours.
- Stir the barbecue sauce, water, Worchestershire sauce, and liquid smoke together in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Lay the brisket into the sauce mixture and arrange the onions on top of the brisket.
- Cook on low until tender – 6 to 7 hours.
- Rest brisket for 10 minutes before slicing or shredding.
- Serve with sauce from the slow cooker.
The healthiest beef you will ever eat!